Thank you for participating in the Annual Green Run Community Yard Sale on
Saturday May 12, 2018. THERE IS NO RAIN DATE for this event.
***Event Committee has already placed advertising on Craigslist, Eventful.com,Garagesalefinder.com, The Flagship Newspaper and
Nextdoor.com for the Yard Sale Event.***
1. Green Run residents (homeowners and/or tenants) wishing to set up to sell personal household goods can reserve 2 spaces (parking spots) for No Charge.
2. Non Residents wishing to set up tables to sell personal / household items may do so for a charge of $10.00 donation for (2 spaces) .
3. Vendors wishing to set up as a business spot should contact Eventchair@greenrun.org for details
Check In / Set Up will begin at 7 am, all participants should be set up b:y 8:30 am. Your vehicles MUST BE MOVED out of the Selling Area by 8:30 am.
All participants MUST check in with the Volunteers at the entrance to the parking lot BEFORE setting up their selling spaces.
All Sellers MUST PROVIDE their own tables! Electricity is NOT provided.
Restrooms will be available!
The following items are PROHIBITED on school grounds during
- NO Weapons, Drugs, Smoking or Alcohol
- NO Profane Language
- NO Sale of any prepared food or beverages, including bottled water (the PTSA provides concessions)
- NO Political campaigning
By clicking the SUBMIT button on the completed E-from the Participant(s) agrees to hold harmless the Virginia Beach City
Public Schools, Green Run
High School, Green Run Homes Association and the GRHS
Parent Teacher Student Association from any damages, theft and/or
injury to self or goods while participating in this event.
For further information or questions
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-427-2600.